National Public Service Innovation Week 2022
National Public Service Innovation Week 2022 Programme of Events:
Organisations across the public service will be hosting their own events during the week. Click below to download the programme of events open to colleagues from across the public sector.
National Public Service Innovation Week returns from the 24th-28th October 2022, so mark it in your diary and spread the word!
- Now in its fourth year, the week offers public servants a chance to celebrate and showcase innovation in the public service, share learnings and best practice, and identify opportunities to collaborate and work together to solve pressing public sector challenges and deliver world-class public services.
- The week will feature of number of events for public servants on areas including creative thinking and service design. The programme of events is available for download now.
- Looking to raise awareness of Innovation Week to your colleagues? Are you looking to promote your own internal event? Click here to download all available materials.
The Public Service Innovation Conference will kickstart the week on Monday 24th October from Concert Hall, Cork City Council. Themed on ‘Championing Innovation and Transformation in the Public Service’, the event will feature a number of panel discussions, keynote speakers, and presentations from exemplary public sector leaders and individuals. The conference will be streamed live for remote viewers.
- Click here to learn more about the conference.
Be sure to save the date and watch this space for more details!
In the meantime, follow us on Twitter (@OPS_Ireland) and LinkedIn (Our Public Service) for updates on all things Innovation Week.
While you wait, take a look back at highlights from 2021.
« Previous "Resources" Next » "Innovation Declaration"
Action 6: Promote a culture of innovation in the public service
- National Public Service Innovation Week 2022
- Innovation Declaration
- Robotic Process Automation
- Emerging Technology
- Service Delivery Models
- Innovation Scorecard
- Innovation Strategy
- Public Service Innovation Advisory Board