Annual Quality Customer Service Conference, 2019
This year’s Conference took place in Farmleigh House on 11th December, during the first ever Public Service-wide Innovation Week, and had high attendance from across the Civil and Public Service.
Our speakers covered a wide range of topics, focusing on innovations in customer service:
- Applying Innovation to Digital Government Services
Barry Lowry, Government Chief Information Officer, OGCIO
- The Service Catalogue – A Driver for Service Improvement & Digital Transformation
Dr Mihai Bilauca, Head of Digital Strategy, Limerick City and County Council
- myProjectIreland – An Innovative Map of Capital Projects
Margaret O’Donnell, Department of Public Expenditure & Reform & Lauren Lucas, Ordnance Survey Ireland
- Advanced Nursing Practice Initiative: Providing Patients with More Accessible Care
Tanya King, Deputy Chief Nursing Officer, Department of Health
- Innovating with Humans: How People Are Transforming the Passport Service
Catherine Bannon, Passport Service, Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
Presentations will be made available online in the New Year, both in hard copy and video form.