EU’s Technical Support Instrument (TSI) information for 2022 funding -Update
The Technical Support Instrument (TSI) is an EU Programme, that provides tailor-made technical expertise to EU Member States to design and implement reforms. The TSI invites Public Service Bodies/ Organisations to submit proposals for 2022 funding.
A TSI information session with members from EU DG Reform was held on 15th September. A recording of the session and presentation slides from DG Reform are available below.
- Recording of information session
- Guide to TSI- DG Reform
- Previous funded project – Achieving Renewable Energy targets DECC
- Flagship – Regional and local authorities – Enhancing cooperation & Quality of public administration
- Flagship -Development of resilient, innovative and human-centric digital government services
- Flagship – Greening taxes – Applying Polluter Pays Principle in Practice
As advised this year’s funding model includes 13 flagship technical support projects, which are linked to top EU policy priorities. The priorities include, for example, support for digital and green transitions.
Information about the TSI and its application process is available from Ireland’s National Coordinating Authority and the EU’s TSI website . The European Commission guidance document provides information on how to fill in a request for TSI 2022, is available here.
Applications for funding must be submitted by email to the Irish National Coordinating Authority IrelandTSIFunding@per.gov.ie by close of business on Friday 8th October 2021.